Here’s a great list of things to do this Memorial Day Weekend on and around Lake Murray, South Carolina. Click on the links to learn more (you will be redirected to the event website or post).
- Now Until May 27 Synchronous Fireflies at Congaree. The Harry Hampton Visitor Center will be open until 10:00pm nightly to view this natural light show. Walk the designated Fireflies Trail for prime viewing areas. Details
- May 24 – May 26 PAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue” at the Colonial Life Arena in Downtown Columbia. Ticket information
- May 25 Rhythm on the River -Dual Headliners: Prettier Than Matt & Runaway Jug Band.Food and beverages available for purchase. No coolers allowed. Dogs welcome. Must be leashed, get along with people and other dogs, and be picked up after. Details
- May 25, 8 AM – 11 AM- May 28 2019 Lake Murray Triathlon, Dreher Island State Park Details
- Now Until June 2, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM Pack the Porch Wine & Music Series at the Enoree River Vineyards & Winery. Free admission. Wine by the glass & bottle and Boar’s Head Meat & Cheese Snacks available for purchase. Musical Talent will be playing all original music. Details
- May 26, 8 PM Memorial Day Bash, Tin Roof Columbia. Live music, fun, and great food. Details